Crazy Constable Concerns

Saturday, March 17, 2007

We're back......

Hello everyone, thanks for hanging in there and being patient! So the reason I haven't been blogging for the past bit is because Jason and I have been on vacation for the past 16 days. I didn't want to post that on my blog before I left because you just never know who may be reading this thing. Anyways, we went to visit my father in Tucson, Arizona. From there we went in his motor home to California, Nevada and back down to Arizona (we drove 1800 miles, that's like driving from here to Florida). It was an amazing trip. We saw many beautiful things and tried to take as many pictures as possible. However like any trip we've been on we find we are picture happy for the first bit and then by the end to drag the camera out for another picture seems too hard. Anyways my plan is to post some pictures on here and recount the days for you, since I know a lot of you would like to know what we did. So stay tuned for that.

PS- Seems weird that two days ago we were in the hot sun (34 C) Jason was golfing and swimming and then we woke up to a snowstorm this morning. Wow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have you back in town Erin. I hope we cn together soon after you are all settled in.
Susan

3/17/2007 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!! Although how you managed to walk away from that weather without even the hint of a tan is still amazing to me! Can't wait to see all those pictures! Post them soon!

3/18/2007 10:36 AM  
Blogger Morgan said...

Welcome home! Now post some pictures of the birds I hear you're getting at your feeders!

3/20/2007 5:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hello everyone,

Thanks for being excited about us being back.

Susan, we'd love to get together soon. In fact Jason and I evne discussed this last night. Lets plan a date on Thursday night!

Mandi, don't worry my friend. You'll be sick of pictures by the time you look at all 510 of them with me :) By the way I'm a big fan of sunblock and not so much of the sun, hence the no tan!

Morgan, you'll have to be patient my dear. I won't be posting the pics of the birds until the end. Thanks so much for the surprise though, we love it!!!! Oh and the video of Alpine is wonderful as well :)

3/21/2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home